People can do many things to help save our world, some of these things include:
- Picking up rubbish at the beach, park or anywhere.
- When possible, walk or ride to places, it doesn’t only save fuel and money, but it also can save the environment from too much pollution.
- Put your rubbish in the correct bins, eg, food scraps in green waste and empty milk cartons in recycling.
- Remember to Reduce Reuse and Recycle when you can.
- Try not to use plastic bags or straws because up to 12 million tonnes of plastic ends up in the sea every year! That’s equivalent to about a full rubbish truck every minute!!!
- DO NOT LITTER!!! Do not litter because when people do, it ends up in our oceans, and it kills all of the sea creatures. Also, a little fact is that one plastic bag can kill over five animals!